To monitor and optimize the radio network to ensure that the network is in its best health and radio KPIs targets are met for good customer experience.
- Daily monitoring of Cells, BSCs, RNC and Network level performance, to ensure that all radio KPIs (2G/3G/4G etc) meet Vodafone Group targets.
- Provide guidance and coordinate QoS Network benchmarking and cluster optimization activities, analyse drive test log files and recommend actions to resolve issues identified.
- Review single site verification reports for new 2G/3G/4G sites to ensure KPIs are within limits and support with appropriate parameters for new feature trials.
- Close liaison with NOC engineers for timely resolution of 2G/3G/4G degrading KPIs that impact on customer experience.
- Spearhead investigations of all customer complains to improve quality of experience.
- Support designing & planning of the 2G/3G/4G radio network to ensure the most cost-effective technical solution is deployed at all times
Professional / Technical Skills
- BSc Electrical & Electronic Engineering or BSc Telecom & Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in 2G/3G optimisation and performance.
- Highly proficient radio access network design theory & operational theory, telecoms principles, cellular wireless and emerging technologies.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in optimization tools like Nemo, MapInfo, M2000, Optima, etc
- Effective skills in management internal and external customers.
- Ability to deliver results and work under pressure.
- Excellent skills in UMTS/LTE parameter optimization.
- Fully conversant with UMTS link budget definitions.
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Closing Date : 17th June. 2022