We are seeking to hire a sales assistant who will be responsible for managing organizational sales by aiding in the development of business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication. Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus.
- Contact and evaluate the credibility of prospects (businesses) based on the measurements and guidelines provided by Complete Farmer Sales Manager.
- Build strong relationships with buyers, suppliers, and partners
- Support Sales Manager by working closely with various departments in complete farmer HQ to ensure the success of buyer sales projects.
- Regularly conduct market research on production, price, quality assurance to have a general knowledge of the food export market and trends.
- Collect farm information by regularly visiting complete farmer farms, working closely with agronomist & farm operation team and update the rest of the team accordingly.
- Ensure that Complete Farmer and buyer agreements are executed.
- Update daily to do list, weekly report, Monthly report timely & regularly.
- Any other tasks that are necessary in maintaining Complete Farmer sales system and business partnership.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business or Business Administration
- At least 1 years’ experience as in a sales position
- Experience in aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- Impeccable organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work according to tight deadlines.
- Proficient at detailed report writing and presentation.
- Exceptional sales research training and abilities.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Solid understanding of digital sales platforms
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
- High-level proficiency with MS Office programs
- Capacity to work independently
- Passion and drive
- Competitive spirit
Mode of Application
Apply on our website or Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use “Sales Assistant” as the subject of your email. Add a cover email to the body of your email and attach a cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.