In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication. Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus.
- Contact and evaluate the credibility of prospects (businesses) based on the measurements and guidelines provided by Complete Farmer Sales Manager.
- Build strong relationships with buyers, suppliers, and partners
- Support Sales Manager by working closely with various departments in complete farmer HQ to ensure the success of buyer sales projects.
- Regularly conduct market research on production, price, quality assurance to have a general knowledge of the food export market and trends.
- Collect farm information by regularly visiting complete farmer farms, working closely with agronomist & farm operation team and update the rest of the team accordingly.
- Ensure that Complete Farmer and buyer agreements are executed.
- Update daily to do list, weekly report, Monthly report timely & regularly.
- Any other tasks that are necessary in maintaining Complete Farmer sales system and business partnership.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business or Business Administration
- At least 1 years’ experience as in a sales position
- Experience in aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- Impeccable organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work according to tight deadlines.
- Proficient at detailed report writing and presentation.
- Exceptional sales research training and abilities.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Solid understanding of digital sales platforms
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
- High-level proficiency with MS Office programs
- Capacity to work independently
- Passion and drive
- Competitive spirit
Mode of Application
Apply on our website or Send your application to email@example.com
Use “Sales Assistant” as the subject of your email. Add a cover email to the body of your email and attach a cover letter.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.