As an SAP Hybris Engineer Create & maintain an e-commerce platform including product catalogue, CMS, adaptor, booking.
AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth and local community support on the ground.
A diverse and inclusive workforce is an important driving force of an efficient tech ecosystem. Therefore, as part of our Equal Employment Opportunity, AmaliTech promotes gender equality and the inclusion of persons with disabilities. We are determined to be one of the market leaders in the global drive for employment equality. We celebrate diversity, thrive on creating an inclusive environment for all employees and aim for balance in our workforce.
- Proven years of professional and project experience as an SAP Consultant or SAP Module Administrator with a focus on Hybris as well as interface knowledge of related processes and SAP modules
- Strong Core Java
- Hybris CMS
- Working with cloud-based platforms (AWS)
- Micro-service architecture
- Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment
- Ensure that the highest coding standards are met and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC
- Overall seniors that have experience both in front and back-end Hybris development
How To Apply
To apply for the position, submit your application: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Ensure you have these documents before applying:
- The latest copy of CV (PDF format)
The deadline for the submission of applications is March 31, 2022.