About Mastercard Foundation
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company.
Purpose of the role
To provide support to the faculty, students, school administrators, and alumni to support the mission and goals of the Community Departments and Programs.
- Support with proposal development.
- Support with the development of a transformative leadership portfolio.
- Support with the engagement of scholars and young people.
- Support with Baobab Summit and Scholars Council.
- Candidates must be a resident of and residing in the country where the post is advertised.
- Minimum work experience 0-2 years.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity to different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Education, business administration, social sciences, or related field.
Duration Of Internship
- 12 months
Location: Accra, Ghana
How To Apply
Closing Date: 23rd August, 2022