Job Location: East Legon – Accra
- Manage new admissions
- Manage day-to-day activities of the school
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Develop academic program
- Monitor students and teachers for progress.
- Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff.
- Administer record keeping.
- Supervise teachers, counselors, librarians, and other support staff.
- Maintain rapport with parents.
- Handle tours and marketing.
- Prepare budgets and reports.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Establish performance goals and objectives.
- Explain or answer procedural questions.
- Hire, train, and evaluate teachers.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Examine learning materials.
- Review instructional objectives and adjust accordingly.
- Meet with other administrators, parents, and community organizations
- At least Degree holders with preferably Masters degree in Education or Educational Leadership and Administration or related qualifications
- Experience with an international school environment for at least 2 years.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in teaching in a school setting.
- Mastery of the English Language.
- At least 2 years experience in the sought position.
Method of Application
To apply for this job position Submit your CV – Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 28th Feb. 2022