- To work within and actively support the policies and practices of the University College.
- To notify a more senior member of staff of any errors or concerns at the earliest opportunity.
- To participate in communication structures such as course team and department meetings to support effective management arrangements and promote good relations with staff and students.
- To ensure that the university’s cross-cutting goals of entrepreneurial thinking, inclusive collaboration, critical reasoning, constructive communication, ethical conduct and sustainability inform all activity related to the role.
- Establish contacts within the wider community where possible and begin to form ethical relationships for future collaboration.
- Take part in relevant internal committees and working groups.
- To work within a framework of effective governance, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, legislation policies and procedures.
- To be responsible for your own continuing self-development.
- Contribute to the wider mission and reputation of the institution with active involvement in activities contributing to general university life e.g. open days, student activities, alumni events, mentoring, personal tutoring and engagement with student support and delivery of outreach activities e.g. school visits, local community activities
- To undertake other duties not specifically stated above, which from time to time are necessary for the effective performance of the institution’s business without altering the nature or level of responsibility involved.
Qualifications And Skills
- Ph.D degree in Higher Education Administration, Psychology, Entrepreneur, Marketing or related field with at least five (5) years of increasingly responsible experience in a student-focused academic or administrative environment;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, sound judgment and strong collaborative skills for team work and consensus building; etc
How To Apply
Kindly forward your applications and CVs to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 11th May, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview