Who are we
There are 2B adults worldwide that don’t have a bank account. 2B. That’s ~40% of the world’s adult population. 350M of these live in Sub Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that are invisible to the traditional banking system. Fido is changing that. We are building a borderless digital bank so that everyone can access financial products like credit, savings, and payments that make lives easier and better.
Are you tired of building boring enterprise software? Want to be an early employee in a unique consumer brand? Want to do work that has an impact on society? Join us. We build consumer products that are powered by a magical cocktail of real time mission critical ML models, behavioral psychology and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, decide fast and commit, and worship data. Come join us as one of our early team members.
Join our mission to make financial services accessible and improve the lives of millions of people in Africa and emerging markets.
What you will do
- Take full ownership of ideation, development, and execution of all Fido’s creative designs (still and motion)
- Work closely with the marketing manager content creative manager and growth manager to translate marketing strategies into engaging and effective designs
- Develop Fido’s visual language for Social Media, Online and Offline channels, Marketing events, and internal communications based on the Fido brand rulebook
- Conduct research to identify global and local design trends
- Diligently perform other official tasks assigned to you by your manager
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in design, visual communication, or a similar degree with a design focus
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a leading designer/ art director role, preferably from an advertising agency
- In-depth knowledge of social media, online, and print best practices and trends
- Experience working with media and advertising agencies
- Excellent command in design softwares such as, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Indesign, Adobe CC, Adobe XD (Figma knowledge is an advantage)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Office
- Excellent command of English.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Data-driven, big idea thinker, small details oriented, team player, and a great executor
How To Apply For This Job
Interested persons should apply through the company’s website: CLICK HER TO APPLY ONLINE
Deadline: 26th August 2022