- Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
To originate business and identify opportunities to cross-sell for RMB and the broader First Rand Group in line with shareholders’ strategic objectives.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum: Bachelors Degree preferably in Business.
- Minimum: 7 – 10 years in a similar role and relevant industry.
- Set targets for the portfolio in line with product pricing.
- Plan strategic objective for the portfolio.
- Manage opportunity tracking tool.
- Communicate client interactions and feedback to stakeholders with regards to client developments
- Initiate client scoping sessions to gain client insights.
- Initiate brainstorming sessions to identify opportunities across the group and manage action items thereof.
- Create innovative solutions for specific product areas.
- Interrogate and manage MIS data to minimize revenue leakage on a continuous basis.
- Proactively manage credit facilities to ensure adequate limits are in place.
- Manage working capital on behalf of clients.
- Source new business in adherence with coverage disciplines i.e. sales campaigns, liabilities, cash,CAPS, Opportunity Tracker.
- Make cold calls in order to originate business to grow the portfolio.
- Manage escalated unresolved client issues.
- Manage complex relationships within support areas to ensure best outcome for both the client and the bank.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders, displaying excellent abilities to initiate dialogue and listen, advise, influence, negotiate.
- Initiate meetings with key stakeholders to track progress, manage expectations and ensure stakeholders’ needs are met.
- Ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Use influence and negotiation to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Proactively communicate and share information and encourage discussion and debate (share successes and highlight challenges).
- Continually drive and model RMB’s values.
- Create brand presence for oneself.
- Follow through to ensure that personal quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintained.
- Make an effort to stay relevant and up-to-date with legislation, new developments etc.
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and activities and demonstrate effective self-management.
- Maintain a positive attitude and respond openly to feedback.
- Handle stress in ways that do not negatively impact others.
- Continually share, debate and communicate learnings.
- Be proactive in anticipating potential problems and continually monitor progress to ensure small details are not missed
How To Apply
Interested Persons to submit their applications to the company’s website: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Application Deadline: 11 Jul 2022