Shalina Healthcare is looking for a qualified person to occupy the position of Senior Accountant. The position holder will be required to report to the Head of Accounts & Finance.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies with Teams
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing, printing checks, and verifying finished products with the team.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing daily and monthly bank statement reconciliation.
- Download bank statement and share with the team
- Prepare daily activities and sales reports (cashflow, collection, bank
- Prepare the monthly entry for all monthly closing provisions.
- Prepare customer, vendor, expense, and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Handle TAX audit-GRA and SSNIT
Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Professional Certificate in Accounting/Finance is an advantage
- A Minimum of Experience – 5years in a similar role have prior experience of working in the same industry or any related industry.
- Key Skills- Excellent communication skills, Computer Knowledge (PowerPoint, Excel, word)
How To Apply
All Interested candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: 10th June 2022