ActionAid is looking for results and detail-oriented persons to occupy the listed positions below.
- Familiar with Ghana labour laws and ensure that ActionAid’s employment policies are not in conflict with the country laws.
- Develop the Country-level HROE and Admin strategy, OE change management plan, annual HR plans and budgets and work plans in alignment with the CSP, Global HR Standards and in accordance with Ghana laws and organisational priorities and budget provisions.
- Lead the implementation of, and accounting for the HR Strategy, annual HROE and Admin plans & budgets and work plans in line with approved plans and budgets and the HR Policy framework
- Formulation and implementation of resource mobilization strategies, policies and procedures through the contextualization of the AAI Global
Funding policies and strategies for Ghana’s context.
- Exploration of existing and alternative funding options especially Institutional funding.
- Diversification of programme funding to achieve a healthy mix of sponsorship and institutional donor funding.
- Supervise the processing of all transactions to ensure compliance with the LFPPM
- Review all reconciliations to ensure that un-reconciled items are properly investigated and corrected on a timely basis
- Review legal documents and advise management on the financial viability or otherwise of such documents as well as the compliance of provisions of such documents to the LFPPM
How To Apply
Interested persons should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 15th July 2022