CARE International Invites applications from qualified persons to fill the listed positions below;
- Develop the overall framework for the project’s M&E systems, including requirements, reporting, baseline, and evaluation surveys. Develop and monitor the project’s PMP to systematically document project performance for project technical leads and the project leadership team.
- Ensure the alignment of M&E and Learning activities with program goals and contribute to the development of annual work plans to identify project targets and ensure inclusion of M&E and Learning activities.
- Monitor project activities and track these activities against the results framework.
- Provide technical leadership on all project-related public participation and anti-corruption activities. Support the COP in ensuring programmatic quality, efficiency and results.
- Coordinate technical inputs on project activities. Hire and supervise technical staff, perform quality control, and ensure appropriate collaboration with partner project teams.
- Oversee fulfillment of all contract deliverables including technical and administrative reports.
- Manage and supervise the work of project team members, subcontractors, and expert consultants to achieve relevant project objectives and targets and ensure timely implementation of designated activities.
- Coordinate communications platforms/forums for Community-Based Organizations (CSOs) and local governments.
- Liaise with local governments to facilitate their engagement in citizen-led accountability initiatives.
- Raise awareness of new, citizen-led accountability initiatives. Publicize project activities and outputs through media, create public informational materials to inform and engage citizenry.
- Collaborate with local partners to develop and implement citizen oversight mechanisms of district-level capital projects.
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website by clicking on your preferred job position
Closing Date: 20th June. 2022