Ernest & Young is looking for resourceful and professional individuals to fill the below listed positions.
- Prepare analyses of historical and pro forma financial information to assess trends and fluctuations that may impact cash flow requirements and deal valuation
- Perform industry and company research utilizing online tools and publicly available information
- Assist in researching technical accounting issues to evaluate implications on transaction valuation and structuring
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Provides on the job training for less experienced staff, monitoring the performance and preparing meaningful, timely and objective performance evaluations.
- Leads engagements such as project managing, building client relationships and finalizing engagement reports.
- Performs detail and general review prior to partner review and signoff.
- Establishes and maintains client relations while serving as the primary client contact for all engagement
How To Apply
All interested persons should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 30th July. 2022