- Develop tactical plans to drive revenue growth
- Demonstratable deep relationships with key sectors, with specific focus on Sovereign, Bank of Ghana and other State-owned entities which the incumbent will drive as own portfolio.
- Track record of growing Share of wallet on existing clients and collaborating across bank in a product-agnostic manner
- Identify potential problem accounts and formulate appropriate risk mitigating strategies
- Code, develop and execute programming operations
- Ensure development and continuous value add improvement to operational processes
- Build working relationships across teams and functional lines to enhance work delivery, collaboration and innovation
- Creates solutions to meet customer demands to deliver internal and external customer service excellence through adherence to quality service standards
- Developing in-depth knowledge of a business client’s activities.
- Servicing and managing product distribution and cross sell within each business client to maximise profits and ROE.
- Identification of business opportunities or create new business concepts and development approaches to support business growth.
- Sound portfolio management and optimising the true potential of portfolios.
- Provide admin support to the service consultants.
- Ensure compliance of all related procedures.
- Ensure excellent custom
- Ensure the customer is correctly
- Set targets for the portfolio in line with product pricing.
- Plan strategic objective for the portfolio.
- Manage opportunity tracking tool.
- Communicate client interactions and feedback to stakeholders with regards to client developments
- Initiate client scoping sessions to gain client insights.
How To Apply
Interested persons should send in their applications by clicking on their preferred jobs above to read more and apply.
Deadline: 11/12/20 July 2022 depending on the job