ABOUT MASTERCARD FOUNDATION
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
- Lead the design and implementation of the regional ICD strategy, built from participatory consultation with Regional Heads and Core Management Team, ensuring coherence and synergies of the regional activities with the overall ICD strategy and in line with the needs and priorities identified through ICD assessments.
- Identify and manage collaborative partnerships with selected capacity development entities in the region (organizations, institutions, firms, networks), including regional or national capacity development experts to meet the demand of a fast- growing Impact team and to pursue sustainable ICD support for the Foundation and its partners.
- Implement standardization of contract management and monitoring processes for local partners to align with Canada Revenue Agency, local standards, Foundation policies and project requirements to enable achievement of organizational goals.
- Lead country-level engagement with Finance and Programs to align programmatic realities with contractual and Canadian regulatory requirements.
- Support the operationalization of Foundation’s funding mechanism strategy in collaboration with appropriate departments, ensuring efficient and effective program implementation.
- Perform capability gap analyses for departments and teams.
- Lead the process of individual development planning as well as implementation of approved plans.
- Lead foundational wide competence development, assessments, and career architecture.
- Execute capability development initiatives within the organization using the 3Es of learning.
- Co-create the design and delivery of the learning framework that supports the achievement of organizational goals.
- Create learning strategies for capability development.
How To Apply
Interest Individuals should click on their preferred job position to read more and apply
Deadline: 22nd and 31st August 2022