TechnoServe invites applications from eligible and qualified individuals to occupy the following listed positions below;
- Lead design, analysis, and execution of MEL activities for the program, tracking implementation and results and continually sharing learnings to strengthen the program’s approach.
- Design the initial baseline and subsequent evaluations; oversee baseline data collection and ongoing data collection and performance monitoring.
- Lead the development of the MEL Plan, encompassing a robust Learning Agenda, in close collaboration with the Program Director and donor.
- Oversees the overall administration of the program, including working with TechnoServe’s local Financial Controllers and TechnoServe’s HQ support units managing operations, sub-awards & sub-contracts issued by TechnoServe, procurement of commercial goods and services, accounting and financial reporting.
- Liaises with local partners and with TechnoServe’s headquarters regarding any aspects of the program implementation related to finance.
- Ensures that financial functions support the timely and effective implementation of the program’s technical scope of work.
- Provide oversight of the entire life of an award from pre-award to close out, focusing on regulatory compliance, assessment, and mitigation of business risk. Produce a Grants Manual that aligns with the needs of the project
- In alignment with donor expectations, prepare contracts and grant agreements, modifications, and extensions for the project
- Review, analyze and provide advice on contract rules and regulations to sub-awardeesServe on technical evaluation committees for sub-award solicitations.
- Ensure the efficient and effective administration of sub-awards to grantees.
- Leading overall implementation and management of the anticipated program, from inception to close-out
- Providing strategic guidance, leadership, management, and general technical oversight of the program, with an unwavering commitment to delivering results through partnership
- Serving as a liaison and driving shared vision and strategy among consortium members, donors, Ghanaian government agencies and private sector actors
How To Apply For This Job
Interested Individuals should click on their preferred position to read more and apply
Deadline: 28th August. 2022