Vodafone Ghana invites applications from qualified persons to occupy the underline listed positions;
- Develops and executes the HR strategy of the organization
- Understands the business context, and current organizational trends and uses these insights to improve business performance.
- Abreast with modern trends in HR and people analytics and uses these insights to influence HR decisions and initiatives
- Develops and implements the company’s talent strategy, integrating diversity and inclusion.
- Lead project teams from brief until the plant implementation of the product.
- Development itself: Define and declare formulations.
- Pilot plant /plant trials
- Shelf-life decisions
- Perform and summarize time studies and work sampling studies. Use other accepted forms of work measurement, as necessary to establish and/or maintain standards. Establish manning requirements for direct and indirect jobs. Prepare engineering economic analysis of proposals.
- Assist with the preparation and implementation of quarterly labour/capacity reports and ensure proper application of ‘Managing Manufacturing Performance’. Compile and analyze standard data for direct and indirect labour.
How To Apply
Interested Persons should click their preferred job positions and read and apply
Closing Date: 17th June. 2022