Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) – is a public-benefit federal enterprise working in more than 100 countries worldwide.
We work on behalf of the German Government and support public and private sector clients in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment, energy and environment, and peace and security.
We are hiring qualified persons for the below-listed positions;
• Coordinate and implement visibility and communications work (including planning communication budget – quantity, formal and material quality, impact) to support other REACH activities
• Develop communication strategies and materials to reach farmers and rural communities within the Project area
• Manage a radio programme on promoting Conservation Agriculture
• Provide technical advice to improve agricultural extension outreach in northern Ghana, to develop community action plans as well as for knowledge management on agricultural practices, especially on Conservation Agriculture
• Conceptualisation of Multi-Stakeholder Partnerships for the joint implementation of rural development approaches
• Establishing conceptual links and integrated solutions with other units of the project, esp. GIS, ICT and Communication.
• Develops the monitoring structure based on the project logframe, gathered baseline data, as well as developing project implementation lines and ensure continuous progress indicator tracking towards management and project team
• Effectively links the project monitoring system with the EU-GAP structures and the EU monitoring system
• Plans and Guides data collection with technical project staff and the Regional/District Planning and Coordination Units
How To Apply
Interested persons should click on their preferred job positions to read more and apply
Deadline: 25 November, 2022