GIZ Ghana is looking for interested and qualified persons to fill in the positions listed below:
- Assist and monitor the development and implementation of programme plans and activities in close consultation with counterparts
- Responsible for the design, preparation and implementation of workshops, seminars and other events on topics connected with the programme’s area of activity
- Promote public/private partnerships in maintaining and prioritizing the development of new productive infrastructure, transportation, storage, and processing capacity
- Configuration and application of GIS/Remote sensing free-of-charge software (such as the QGIS suite)
- Collection and analysis of existing maps and data on land cover, land use, hydrology, infrastructure etc. as well as topographic maps of the project area and creation of GIS basic layers.
- Collection and processing of satellite images at high resolution (sentinel 2, Bing maps aerial, etc)
How To Apply
Interested Applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Application Closing Date: 2nd and 5th May, 2022