GrowthAid is a not-for-profit non-governmental organization limited by guarantee. Our vision is of a world where everyone has adequate access to safe water and sanitation and where no one dies from preventable diseases. GrowthAid works in collaboration with like-minded organizations
to reach poor and marginalized people with safe water, improved sanitation, and hygiene services.
We are currently hiring qualified persons for the following positions below:
• Ensure that proper and reliable books of accounts are kept
• Ensure that prompt and accurate entries are made for all financial and technical transactions in the accounting (Sage/Sun, QuickBooks, etc) and technical (SICS) software.
• Maintain accurate and reliable financial and technical ledgers.
• Planning and managing the delivery of water, sanitation, hygiene services in project spaces allocated to them and be responsible for the outcomes.
• As part of the task above, prepare a consolidated work plan for water, sanitation, hygiene and NTD response services as a planning and management tool for all to use.
• Identifying and attracting skills required to implement the work plans for the year. These include, but not be limited to, specialized training in the areas of water, hygiene, sanitation services delivery. Clear examples here are WATSAN training, training on sanitation delivery approaches, etc.
• Facilitate the creation of communications strategy, and work with other teams to set communications priorities.
• Lead in developing and roll out of visibility, communications and influencing strategies and campaigns.
• Generate content that strategically communicates programmatic work in line with the organization’s values and ensuring that updates and images used in public campaigns such as media, website articles, social media and fundraising are in line with standard requirements and regulations.
• Demonstrate visible leadership and adherence to GrowthAid’s core values, principles and strategy.
• Support the Senior Management Team to communicate a clear vision of present and future business and financial plan of GrowthAid to team members and stakeholders that translates into concrete programme budgets and activities.
• Support in agenda-setting by prioritizing and organizing actions and resources to achieve objectives and contribute to country strategy.
• Safely transporting staff as well as various products and materials to and from specific locations in a timely manner.
• Ensure that all journeys are properly managed and provide and maintain accurate time records of the vehicle’s trips.
• Time conscious, reliable and very punctual
• Ensure that vehicle is tidy, properly maintained and in good condition at all times
How To Apply
Interest persons should click on their preferred job positions to read more and apply
Deadline: 10th July, 2022