Vodafone Ghana invites applications from qualified persons to occupy the underline listed positions;
- Daily monitoring of Cells, BSCs, RNC and Network level performance, to ensure that all radio KPIs (2G/3G/4G etc) meet Vodafone Group targets.
- Provide guidance and coordinate QoS Network benchmarking and cluster optimization activities, analyse drive test log files and recommend actions to resolve issues identified.
- Review single site verification reports for new 2G/3G/4G sites to ensure KPIs are within limits and support with appropriate parameters for new feature trials.
- Develop an effective stakeholder engagement for key government, regulatory and influential public stakeholders to promote Vodafone’s interests
- Develop, integrate, and implement stakeholder activities designed to enhance the company brand.
- Ensure that Vodafone Ghana is duly represented at all key stakeholder events.
How To Apply
Interested Persons should click their preferred job positions and read and apply
Closing Date: 17th June. 2022