British Council is looking to employ dynamic and service-oriented individuals to occupy the available listed positions below;
- Be the single point of contact for assigned opportunities, guiding them through the journey from first enquiry to final sale.
- Make outbound calls to support customers dropping out at different stages of the customer journey and track conversions.
- Ensure supplier and procurement standards are maintained in all transactions and project activity.
- Provide financial support to the project managers, including raising of purchase orders, getting quotes from suppliers, producing reports, tracking payments and correcting mis-postings
- Assist with venue administration logistical support for all products
- Maintains security of customer private details, software and system passwords and accountable stocks at all times.
- Support Senior accountant in reviewing and processing refund requests
- Support Senior accountant with preparing and parking of standard journals
- Leads in providing support related to compliance or investigations on Test Day and related issues.
- Follows agreed corporate risk management processes and procedures when delivering services
- Builds and maintains strong senior relationships with key agencies, partners and individuals to support the achievement of British Council global and country strategies and plans
How To Apply
Interested persons should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 1st and 6th July 2022 depending on the Job position.