The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
The U.S. Government also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs. Check out the available jobs below;
1. Mail Clerk/Driver (All Interested Applicants/All Sources)
2. Fuel/Vehicle Maintenance Clerk (All Interested Applicants/All Sources)
3. Assistant Community Liaison Office Coordinator
5. Carpenter (All Interested Applicants/All Sources)
6. Mail Room Supervisor
7. Human Resources Assistant
8. Supervisory Warehouseman
9. GSO Assistant
How To Apply
Interested persons should click on their preferred job to read more and apply
Deadline: 14th -20th depending on the job.