AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as SUPERINTENDENT – HR INFORMATION SYSTEMS / REPORTING.
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The Superintendent – HRIS / Reporting role is accountable for designing and implementing the right HRIS framework ensuring best practices in:
- capturing, storage, archiving, retrieval and security of personal and business documents in the department’s custody
- the implementation of policies and procedures regulating effective time management through the access control and time & attendance software system, working within legal and other business frameworks to compensate employee shift allowances, overtime and other time related remuneration.
- Identify, develop and facilitate the implementation of necessary HRIS Operational Projects and Works that support the business.
- Develop and communicate a rolling (4-3-2-1) quarterly plan for the budget year identifying HRIS priorities, milestones and events
- Develop and submit the annual cost centre budget to achieve the required targets for approved HRIS Programs
- Deliver the budget to implement HRIS platform, and services and provide line management with the resources and expertise to maintain the required internal capability at Obuasi
- Demonstrate Safety Leadership and improve the Culture in the HRIS team regarding Safety, Health, Environment and Sustainable Development
- Manage and develop direct reports and self to capably deliver accountabilities and outputs and as development needs and plans are established
- Nurture and sustain a culture of accountability and continuous improvement within the HRIS team
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with Internal Stakeholders (CAR HR, Mine Management Team, Departmental Team Members, etc.) and external Stakeholders (Regulatory Agencies and Authorities)
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering / Information Management or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in an HRIS role at the supervisory level
- A good appreciation of the provisions in Data Protection Act 2012 Act 843 and Labour Act 2003 Act 651
- Conversant with Human Resources Business Processes, Project Management skills, IT Skills in programming, systems analysis and design, database management, reporting authoring tools
- Conversant with Human Resources Business Processes
- Project Management skills
- IT Skills in the area of programming, systems analysis and design, database management, reporting authoring tools
- Good working understanding of access control and time & attendance systems
- Good working knowledge of SAP PA/OM/TM/SAP Query
- Proficient in programming (Visual C#, Visual Basic etc.), Database Administration (MS SQL, Progress database, MS Access etc.), Report Authoring Tools (Crystal Report Designer, Power BI, Microsoft Reporting Services, Cognos Impromptu etc.), SharePoint Designer
- Fostering a team environment – Inspiring and Motivating Others, promoting Collaboration and Team work, Developing Others, Communicating prolifically
- Managing oneself – Taking ownership of one’s personal development;
- Building Effective Working Relationships – The ability to build and maintain effective collateral and cross functional working relationship;
- Building Trust & Accountability – Displaying high levels of integrity and honesty;
- Creating Organizational Transformation – Displaying strategic perspective in adapting plans for achieving organizational objectives.
- Maximizing Performance Results – Solving problems and analyzing issues, driving for results.
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Closing Date: 8th September, 2022