Development Bank Ghana (DBG) is a financial services institution with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, is seeking applications from experienced professionals for the following vacancy: Team Lead – Human Capital Shared Services
• The role holder will be responsible for an effective Human Capital (HC) Operation with seamless collaboration with inter departments and external bodies.
• Provide an excellent HC service to staff and promote employee productivity
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum first degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Social Science or any related discipline
• MBA or related master’s degree in Management, Human Resource Management, Social Sciences or a related discipline will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Human Resource shared services preferably in a managerial or supervisory role
• Professional qualification in HR will be an added advantage
• Knowledge in Labour Act, 2003 (Act 651) and other relevant labour legislation
• Globally accepted HC best practices and procedures
• Knowledge in Human Resource Management information systems
How To Apply
To apply, interested candidates should send their CVs and cover letter to: email@example.com
The role being applied for should be clearly stated in the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 05 April, 2022