GRATIS Foundation, an Agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MOT) is inviting suitable and qualified Ghanaians for the following position:
GRATIS Foundation is a technology transfer, training and manufacturing organization operating in Ghana. Incorporated in 1999, it evolved from the Ghana Regional Appropriate Technology Industrial Service (GRATIS) project which was established in 1987 by the Government of Ghana with support from the European Union and the Canadian International Development Agency to promote small-scale industrialization in the country.
GRATIS Foundation is an Agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry. The guidance policy direction which enables GRATIS to fulfil its mission is provided by the Board of Directors appointed by the Minister of Trade and Industry.
REPORTS DIRECTLY: PRINCIPAL PRODUCTION OFFICER
DUTY STATION: HEAD OFFICE, TEMA
- Perform work in the welding and fabrication sections of the workshop (Operate fabrication equipment like Guillotine, Rolling and Folding and Bending etc.)
- Undertake routine maintenance and repairs of vehicles and ensure that they are kept in roadworthy and serviceable condition
- Should have a valid driving license.
- Motor Vehicle Technology (MVT) Part I, II, Ill or HND Automobile
- Practical knowledge about the maintenance of vehicles is required
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should submit their written application letters including CVs to the:
Human Resource and Admin. Manager,
P. O. Box CO 151,
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: March 16, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.