Over the years Indus Motor Company Limited has emerged as a strong Corporate Leader by establishing a set of values, beliefs, principles and business methods that act as the lifeblood of the company: we call them the TOYOTA WAY. The Toyota Way is supported by two main pillars – Respect for People and Continuous Improvement. We are never satisfied with where we are and always improve our business by putting forth our best ideas and efforts. We respect people and believe that the success of our business is created by good people working together in a team environment.
We always look for dynamic, result-oriented and high–potential candidates to take on challenges, exercise the power to think, develop and perform.
The services of an Assistant Manager, Treasury is needed at Toyota. We do not have any gender preferences, therefore, anyone who fits the below-stated qualifications can go ahead and apply.
The successful applicant will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Managing the insurance business of the company
- Timely filing of insurance claim and settlement
- Following up for pending insurance claims and ensuring maximum settlement
- Performing month end closing activities of Insurance
- Negotiation with brokers and insurance companies for annual renewal of policies
Qualification And Experience
Interested applicants must have the below listed qualifications to be able to apply:
- Minimum Education – ACCA/ICMA/MBA-Finance
- Experience: Minimum 1 year
How To Apply
To apply for this position, submit your application here: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Application Closing Date: 6th March, 2022