At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
POSITION: Warehouse Lead
The main purpose of Warehouse Manager is to lead the warehouse organization to ensure inventory accuracy and efficient distribution operations aimed at satisfying customers. You will coordinate all warehouse activities – from efficient Raw and Packaging Materials receipt, storage, transfers to shopfloor to reliable Finished Goods evacuation, warehousing, and distribution operations – according to the UPFIELD standards and Supply Chain priorities. You will partner with customer service team to dispatch Finished Goods while ensuring that the productivity targets are achieved and ensuring compliance with warehouse processes and controls. You will work directly with SAP key users to develop End Users, provide first level support in the resolution of issues and test upgrades and increments.
- Operationally manage warehouse in compliance with company policies and standards.
- Oversee end to end warehouse processes i.e receiving, put away, warehousing, stock controls, dispatch and distribution.
- Ensure compliance to warehouse safety and housekeeping standards as per company policy
- Regular layout review and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce operational policies and standard operating procedures to optimize warehouse operations
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with SAP system. Enforce a strict no pick order, no move policy.
- Conduct regular supplier performance reviews with the warehouse service providers.
- Follow up for timely 3P payments ensuring compliance to due P2P process.
- Liaise with stakeholders, suppliers and contracted 3PL transport providers to load/offload and dispatch FG
- Provide work plans, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results for the warehouse team.
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
- Ensure FIFO/FEFO is strictly adhered to at the warehouse and regular ageing reports are shared with the team.
- Ensure proper SLOBS management in the warehouse.
- Ensure 100% conformance to the loading plan and continuously improve on warehouse productivity.\
- Minimum 4 years’ experience of warehouse management ideally in the FMCG or manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge and experience on SAP WM management
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or equivalent
- Strong IT systems knowledge and skills including advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge and experience in inventory management
- Good understanding of supply chain processes and their interdependencies
- Experience and good understanding in third party management and Knowledge of continuous improvement program and cost cutting initiatives within the warehouse.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Closing Date: 15th March. 2022