To define and drive the SME service experience strategy with a strong focus on managing the end to end service experience across all touchpoints (Experience Center, Retail, Service Managers and Digital channels), redefining processes, identifying opportunities for improvement and recommending key initiatives to deliver a seamless service experience for SME customers.
Position: Capability Manager
- Ability to provide customer service and define customer experience to a consistent quality.
- Ability to exercise “thought leadership” throughout Vodafone Ghana and customer organisations.
- Ability to lead and motivate others to achieve targets.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing priorities and business requirements and to accommodate these within longer term plans and strategies.
- Analytical thinker who can plan/execute action to exploit business opportunities.
- Ability to understand the needs of customers and translate these into customised service delivery.
- Ability to present compelling business cases for investment in provisioning operations.
- Utmost professional integrity
Technical Qualification and Professional Experience
- Business studies degree or equivalent
- 5-10 years’ experience of customer service management in the telecommunications or ICT sectors
- 5-10 years’ experience in providing sales training
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How To Apply
To apply for this position, submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Closing Date : 10th March. 2022