Position: Security & Investigations Manager
Managing a team of three Investigators, responsible for coordinating and investigating all allegations of fraud & crime reported to Corporate Security and providing detailed recommendations to the business for action against staff and contractors identified as having breached any business policy or procedure or any Ghanaian criminal legislation. Delivering investigation policies, standards and guidelines in accordance with the Group Security Framework. Ensures that “Lessons Learnt” from investigations are incorporated into the existing security policy standards and best practices.
Manage and oversee the completion of the agreed proactive Fraud & Crime Risk Reviews, New products & Services assessments and Due Diligence as required by the business.
Maintains effective KPI’s regarding reported fraud and crime and provides accurate and timely reports as required to both Vodafone Ghana and Vodafone Group.
- Record and coordinate full investigation of all reported allegations of fraud or crime within the business and maintain appropriate administrative and legal paperwork and records for all investigations.
- Identify and agree recommendations within the business following investigations, including recommendations of disciplinary / criminal action against business staff members or contractors.
- Give evidence in all necessary disciplinary / criminal proceedings regarding investigations conducted
- Dealing with external agencies/ 3rd parties such an NSS, GPS & BNI.
- Provide witness statements and give evidence in court as required in regards to these requests
- Management of all information requests from authorities as a result of customer complaints re communication received
- Ensure compliance to licensing obligations, SOX, internal audit and any other regulatory requirement
- Manage a Team of five Investigators.
Technical and Professional Qualifications
- Managing investigations
- Forensic Analysis
- Crisis management
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Closing Date: 10th April. 2022