World Vision is inviting the services of qualified persons to occupy the position of a Global Customer Relationship Management Assistant
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000 staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
This position will be responsible for supporting Level 2 (and Level I, and any other level, if needed) and out of scope request attending internal and external clients and securing optimal services are provided. To do so she/he will monitor SLA performance and will follow up on internal indicators. She/he will create reports and coordinate with lead process review and changes to ensure services are provided as requested. He/she will as well support excellence in customer service.
The CRM Assistant will report to the Global BSD Lead for SSC, working closely with him/her and the BSD team members to achieve group and individual objectives. The CRM Associate will perform functions related to Master Data Management (MDM), Incident Support, Global Expense Management System, Support Chain Center of Excellence support, and any other service that is assigned to the BSD unit, plus any special project requested, regardless of the location of the customers. The CRM Assistant will show basic level expertise (technical SME) in at all of the above mentioned functions, but must support all of them in different levels and times based on work distribution by the BSD Lead and the requirements of the customer, the day-to-day process, and the follow-the-sun model.
The CRM Assistant is a cross trained, multitasking person, willing to help the customer in any possible way. He/she, must be a hands-on basic level expert for his/her team and the internal and external customers. To accomplish the job purpose, the person will be the responsible for complying with the Customer Service protocols and all its components. Responsible for any other duties or projects assigned in relation with customer relationship management, or new processes transitioned to the SS. Training, Projects, and AD-hoc Duties.
Technical CRM Support (Level 11)
Responsible for supporting all of the services with basic level of expertise (either GC/GPO, GEMS, General Customer Support, MDM (including coding, or any new service assigned to the BSD team) — BSD internal Level 1 support— Responsible for supporting external Level I, and out of scope request attending internal and external clients and securing optimal services are provided.
- Provide basic level support to at all the services or processes.
- Ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of transactions processed.
- Performance against defined Key Performance Indicators (Productivity, Effectiveness, Efficiency and Business Output, etc.)
- Creation, maintenance and update of relevant documentation related to the process and tools that support it.
General Support of BSD Processes and Services
Support all other BSD services (current or new) with basic (Level 2) and/or CRM Assistant level (Level 1) expertise support. That is all other services that the BSD provides to the customers, besides the process or process where basic level of expertise is performed. E.g. GC/GP, GEMS, General Customer Support, DM (included coding), or any new service assigned to the BSD team.
- Support of general services with basic level or CRM Assistant level of expertise (L1) (either GC/SCCE, GEMS, Incident Support, MDM (including coding), or any new service assigned to the BSD team).
- Support the follow-the-sun model.
- Solve problems via analytical thinking.
Operational SLA Compliance, Reporting and Metrics
- Comply with the operational SLA s agreed with the customer to achieve: process, team and individual performance. Achieving and/or exceeding the KPIs defined via SLA.
- Metrics and Indicators – Ensure that customer expectations in regards to performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks, standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service and meet requirements.
- Support internal quality indicators and support overall customer services quality improvement plans.
- Minimize processing error rate.
- Implement and track efficiency metrics.
- Meet the agreed SLA.
C-SAT (Customer Satisfaction) and NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Comply with the goal agreed within the SS to achieve, the process, team and individual performance on customer satisfaction and net promoter score.
- Complies with SS Customer Service policy and achievement of C-SAT and NPS.
- Attends Customer Service training sessions and applies the learnings.
- Applies customer service standards and collaborates to achieve or surpass the C-SAT and NPS results.
Project Support and AD-hoc Duties
Provide support for out of scope services – Project manage and develop solutions and recommendations for out of services like new projects assigned, new processes transitioned that require BSD service, non-recurrent customers’ requests, specific data uploads, requested by a third party, and others that may arise and not limited to the examples mentioned here.
- Respond to out of scope services request in areas like training and testing to internal and external clients.
- Develop materials and documents required to perform out of scope services.
- Special projects assigned
- Willing to learn and adopt new practices and support new processes and services
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
- Good relationship building skill set, both internal and with internal customers
- Experience with ERPs and CRMs or related tools
- Experience with specific processes relevant to WV Operations and NGOs recommended.
- Strong presentation abilities and impact while addressing the customers with service information, reports, and other relevant data.
- training, license, registration, and certification
- Bachelor’s/College Degree or Technical or University qualification in administration, customer service, industrial engineering, operations, project management, or related field
- 2 years’ experience Or equivalent work experience. College degree preferred.
- Technologically savvy
- Good analytical thinking
- Yellow belt certification desired
- Customer Service techniques and protocols
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Listening skills and service orientation
- Decision making skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation techniques
- Conflict resolution
- Time management and organizational skills, deadline focused with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently, but also to coordinate and consult effectively as part of a team, and escalate when needed
- Ability to work remotely
- Customer Service
- WV processes
- P2P Process
- Knowledge of WVI is desirable
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Closing Date : 18th July. 2022